Feburary 2, 2015 – Lewis Contractors receives Associated Builders and Contractors awards for five 2014 projects.
Lewis Contractors has been announced as the recipient of five project awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors Baltimore Metro Chapter for outstanding construction. The 2014 awards include three Excellence in Construction Awards and two Merit Awards bringing Lewis’ Excellence in Construction Award total to 80.
The 2014 projects being celebrated include the following:
Excellence in Construction
- Maryland School for the Blind LIFE Cottage, in the category of GC New Project $5 to $10 M
- University of Maryland Baltimore GRB BioMET Renovation, in the category of GC Renovation $5 to $10M
- Parks & People – Superintendent House Historic Restoration, in the category of GC Historical Restoration Over $1M
- Under Armour Banner Field at Latrobe Park, in the category of GC New Project $1 to $ 2.5M
- Towson University – Burdick Hall Phase III Renovations, in the category GC Renovation Over $10M
This year’s awards ceremony will be held on April 28, 2015.
“We are honored to be recognized by our peers in the construction and development industry,” said Tyler Tate, President of Lewis Contractors. “Lewis is proud to work with some of Baltimore’s best subcontractors and most venerable institutions as we build upon our reputation as Maryland’s most awarded contractor.”
The yearly event honors the “best of the best” construction projects as measured against the overall satisfaction of clients in the categories of budget, challenges overcome, creativity, positive community impact, project management, safety, scheduling, and workmanship. Judges in this peer reviewed program are knowledgeable and respected construction managers in the Maryland construction industry.
LEWIS BUILDS MARYLAND. Lewis Contractors is an award winning, family owned and operated construction management and general contracting firm. Engaging in all types of academic, institutional, restoration, industrial, and commercial projects, the Lewis Team delivers a tradition of excellence, innovative thinking, and attention to detail to their clients’ projects.