September 5, 2013 – Lewis Contractors’ projects receive five 2013 Building Congress and Exchange Awards for Craftsmanship.
Each year, the awards honor the craftsmen directly involved in the trade work being celebrated. This year, the craftsmanship on two Lewis projects has been recognized. Towson University’s Richmond and Newell Halls—four awards, and Howard Community College’s Health Sciences Building—one award.
Awards are as follows:
Towson University Richmond and Newell Halls
- Terracotta (Craftsman: Watts Restoration—Martin Henry)
- Cast Stone (York Lintel and Craftsman: Watts Restoration—Martin Henry)
- Masonry (Craftsman: Pearce Masonry—Douglas Seeling)
- Roofing (Craftsman: Ruff Roofers—Vern Quesenberry)
Howard Community College Health Sciences Building
- Glass Railings (Craftsman: Accent Architectural – Prescott Mitchell)
About Lewis Contactors
LEWIS BUILDS MARYLAND. Lewis Contractors is an award winning, family owned and operated construction management and general contracting firm. Engaging in all types of academic, institutional, restoration, industrial, and commercial projects, the Lewis Team delivers a tradition of excellence, innovative thinking, and attention to detail to their clients’ projects.
For more information on Lewis Contractors visit www.lewis-contractors.com.
General Inquiries: Ellington Churchill, Lewis Contractors, 410.356.4200.