With the goal of improving the communities in which we live and work while enhancing our service offerings, we have embraced the industry-wide green construction movement to ultimately build for a better tomorrow.
Since the practice of sustainable construction has grown in popularity, Lewis has emerged as a leader in the Maryland marketplace with a broad portfolio of green construction projects. Be it LEED Certified, Platinum or any other green design standards, our knowledgeable staff of LEED Accredited Professionals will work with you every step of the way to plan, track and ensure the building meets your sustainability goals and requirements.
As a full-service construction management and general contracting firm, our professional staff have direct experience in providing the following services associated with LEED compliance:
- Compliance with the LEED requirements of the project documents
- Developing and executing the internal air quality plan
- Developing and overseeing the construction waste management plan
- Monitoring and logging submittals for various materials required for LEED certification, etc.
- Monitoring and inventorying renewable, recyclable, and regional materials
- Developing and executing action plans as required
- Developing flush-out procedures and overseeing the process (if pursued)
- Developing and executing other plans as required
- Logging, tracking and documenting LEED related construction items